A conventional Mini-LLM often takes a minimum of one year to finish, which can be a challenging commitment for employed individuals. To address this, we've created a condensed course. LSBF's mini MBA course offers the essential elements, including:
- Introduction to International Trade Law
- Introduction to Corporate Governance
- Introduction to Intellectual Property Law
- Introduction to International Commercial Litigation ad Arbitration
- Introduction to International Competition Law
- Practical Legal Skills
- Introduction to Business and Corporate Law
London School of Business and Finance's Executive Education offers this brief executive mini mba course, ideal for UK-based and international law graduates, legal practitioners, junior attorneys, or general managers seeking to expand their knowledge in this area.
- Examine major international trade agreements, treaties and conventions pertinent to the sale of goods and services internationally.
- Analyse important mechanisms related to good corporate governance and board effectiveness.
- Explore the laws of intellectual property and assess their importance for business and for governments.
- Explore legal challenges relating to the international dimension of litigating commercial disputes before state courts and in arbitration.
- Recognise what competition law entails, alongside the broader policy issues that it raises, particularly those related to the United States and the United Kingdom.