The 8-week Executive Mini MBA, conducted live online, focuses on the following topics to enhance your executive career prospects:
- Organizational Behaviour and Development
- Understanding and Providing Appropriate Leadership
- The Fundamentals of Finance for Senior Management
- Globalisation & Internationalisation of Companies and Trade
- Making Strategic Business Decisions
- Inspiring and Managing Change
The London School of Business and Finance's Executive Education offers this brief course for executives, managers, and high-level stakeholders from various industries.
A typical MBA often requires a minimum of one year to complete. Our condensed course provides you with the fundamental knowledge in a shorter time. Upon completion of the course, you will have the ability to:
- Engage in the structuring and development of their organization through the management of teams, individual behavior, and employee engagement.
- Recognize effective leadership techniques and how best to apply their own strengths in a leadership role.
- Understand key financial statements and engage confidently in financial management processes.
- Recognize the risks and benefits of internationalization to their organization and consider the role they can play in leading their organizations in response to globalization.
- Employ a structured approach to making strategic business decisions.
- Lead business change confidently and effectively.