8 days of 3 hour sessions (24 hours of scheduled learning and training activities)
This comprehensive and hands-on Train the Trainer course equips attendees with all the necessary knowledge, concepts, skills, tools, and techniques to become successful trainers. Training development is a critical aspect of organizational success, and it is the responsibility of managers to equip individuals and teams with the appropriate training and resources.
To help you develop these skills, we will focus on several stages of training:
- 1. Identification and analysis of needs.
- 2. Delivery of impactful training.
- 3. Measurement of outcomes and results achieved.
- Individual and organisational development and development interventions.
- Training techniques, tools and approaches.
- The training cycle, analysing needs and measuring outcomes.
- Managing learners and the environment.
- Developing your personal skills as a trainer.
The Train the Trainer course is beneficial for managers and individuals interested in professional training, enabling them to drive success and growth within their organization by enhancing the competence, abilities, attitudes, and output of others.
- Fully understand the value of development for individuals and organisations and know what developmental interventions exist and how they can be utilised.
- Be able to use a wide range of training techniques, tools and approaches effectively including trainer input, roleplay, simulations, gamification, technology, visuals, projects, error correction, video and audio, and more.
- Expertise in ADDIE model, ability to assess trainee needs, and proficiency in measuring training outcomes through reaction, assessment, reflection, goals, and ROI analysis.
- Be able to understand their learners and manage the training environment and factors that impact upon it including motivation, instructions, monitoring and feedback.
- Have developed themselves as trainers who are able to create their own material, get the best from an adaptation of assigned material, create training proposals and who feel confident to write for publication or speak at events.