10 weeks/4 classes in one week
This module is included in the Postgraduate Certificate in Management and can be accomplished in 10 weeks.
This Postgraduate Certificate In Project Management is well-suited for graduates from a wide range of professional disciplines (including business, computing, engineering, etc.) seeking to sharpen their project management abilities.
This course is a module from the Postgraduate Certificate in Management, which is an ideal credential to boost your career opportunities.
You'll gain from this course:
- Comprehensive understanding of modern project management.
- How to make strategic project management decisions.
- Effectively cost, budget and plan successful delivery in line.
- How to form and manage effective project teams.
- How to control, measure and monitor the critical elements that ensure project success.